PAAR Welcomes Masters Level Interns for a Two Semester Internship in our:
· Victim Response Services Department
· Prevention and Education Services Department
· Clinical Services Department
*The Clinical Services Department also accepts one semester Master’s Level Practicum Students.
To intern with PAAR, please email a resume, cover letter, and two letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please tell us why you would like to intern with PAAR and identify the two semester commitment for which you are applying.
Prior to beginning, interns must complete the Sexual Assault Counselor (SAC) Training which consists of:
- Independent Completion of the Online Remote Training
- Attend a virtual orientation
- Attend four half day sessions of live, virtual training
Click here to view the Training Schedule.