The effects of sexual violence can be long-lasting.
Victims often experience depression, anxiety and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) as a result. Counseling can help survivors manage their emotions and begin the healing process.
- Individual counseling for adults
- Individual counseling for children and families
- Wellness series for adults
- Group counseling for adults
- Men’s Group
- For the children’s counseling information, click here.
PAAR Therapists and Clinical Staff
PAAR’s therapists are professionally trained in all aspects of treatment of trauma and sexual abuse. Clinical services are held in the strictest of confidence and follow ethical and professional standards of practice.
PAAR’s clinical staff has extensive experience working with adult survivors. Staff is led by Carlos Golfetto, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, ACS, and comprised of licensed mental health professionals.
PAAR’s comprehensive evidence-based treatment approaches include:
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR).