Contact Project RISE Drop-In Center by calling 412-431-5665 EXT. 1117
Whether you want to simply talk about your situation, need support, or need to take action to remove yourself from a person or situation, we are here every step of the way.
The Project RISE Drop-In Center is located in the city of Pittsburgh and provides a safe and secure place to turn.
Monday – Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm. In-Person, Virtual, Phone Appts
Friday 9:00pm to 5:00pm. Virtual & Phone Appts
No appointments are needed to visit the center.
Our Project RISE Drop-In Center provides:
- Crisis & Supportive Counseling
- Emergency Shelter Coordination
- Emergency Meals, Snacks, and Beverages
- Emergency Toiletries, Clothing, Transportation
- Individual Case Management
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Creative Arts, Crafts, Games & Activities
- Wi-fi & Phone Access
- Computer Lab