Pittsburgh Action Against Rape has been serving Allegheny County for almost 50 years through advocacy, counseling, prevention and education.
Current Job Openings:
Therapist positions are designed to provide short-term individual or group counseling services, assessment, and crisis counseling to adult and/or child survivors of sexual assault, sex trafficking, and their family or caregivers.
Full-Time PAAR employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (UPMC Health Plan)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 10 to 25 Vacation days / year
- 5 Personal days / year
- 10 Paid Sick days / Year
- 15 Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 403(b) with Employer match
To apply e-mail your cover letter and resume to Lisa Kadlecik at firstname.lastname@example.org.