This full-time position is part of a team responsible for the implementation of PAAR’s comprehensive sexual violence prevention programs and professional trainings within Allegheny County. This includes relationship building within the community; maintaining and initiating new relationships with schools, colleges, community agencies and members.
This position provides capacity building support and technical assistance to schools, colleges and community agencies. As well as providing programming and training to a wide range of audience members that include but not limited to: parents, middle, high school and college students.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PA Acts 33/34 certifiable and FBI clearance
- 3 to 5 years’ experience collaborating with diverse, at-risk and marginalized populations on prevention and promoting safer communities
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales, presentations, trainings, and teaching
- Literate in Microsoft Office, competent in Microsoft Outlook
- Outgoing personality
- Must have own car and a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Evening work required
- Must complete state mandated forty (40) hour victim service training
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
3 to 5 years’ experience collaborating with diverse, at-risk and marginalized populations on prevention and promoting safer communities
3 to 5 years’ experience in sales, presentations, trainings, teaching
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
PAAR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply e-mail your cover letter and resume to Lisa Kadlecik firstname.lastname@example.org