For more information contact PAAR 412-431-5665
Treatment & Care
Ways we help:
- Trauma counseling for children, adolescents and families
- Crisis support
- In-person support for children and families in emergency rooms and legal settings (Click to learn more about victim’s rights)
- Transportation assistance
- Emergency aid
- Comprehensive services for Human Trafficking Victims
CFCC’s treatment approach may prevent long-term psychological effects of sexual abuse, as well as reduce post-traumatic stress issues and the risk of future victimization. PAAR works with children and families to build healthy and non-abusive relationships.
PAAR has offices throughout Allegheny County. Call 412-431-5665 for services.
Parents can promote safe and healthy relationships for children by:
- Developing strong attachments and healthy relationships with their children.
- Developing effective communication skills to improve talks and conversation with children.
- Developing and engaging in safe and appropriate touch with children.
- Modeling healthy, positive relationships.