April 3, 2017
Supervisor of Clinical Services
Supervisor of Clinical Services position is designed to provide clinical and administrative supervision of therapists, counseling interns, case managers, and volunteers who provide clinical services to adults and children at PAAR.
This Full Time position provides clinical expertise to therapists, interns, case managers, and volunteers who deliver and provide services to child and adult clients at PAAR. This position also carries a small caseload of clients.
- Completion of training in evidenced based, trauma specific psychotherapeutic modalities
- Awareness of issues embedded in therapeutic work which involves client/counselor relationship
- Knowledgeable about sexual assault issues; including effects, impacts, and possible interventions
- Comfortable with and sensitive to needs/expectations of clients and professionals from widely diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Leadership and facilitation skills to involve the team in a wide range of activities from goal setting to evaluation
- Must have schedule flexibility (including at least one evening per week)
- Have working knowledge of community resources
- Computer competencies in Microsoft Office
- Adhere to professional ethics and agency policies on confidentiality
- Completion of state mandated forty (40) hour victim service training
- Have philosophical orientation compatible with PAAR’s philosophy and mission
- Have own car and a license in good standing
- PA Acts 33/34 certification and FBI clearance
- Strong clinical skills demonstrated by capacity to articulate theoretical and ethical orientation, practice guidelines, breadth and depth of past work with clients, familiarity and comfort with different treatment modalities
- Strong organizational and management skills: ability to plan and deliver services assessing needs for and developing new services; evaluation of current services; managing waiting lists, records, client outcome evaluations, scheduling, policy and procedures
- Provide clinical supervision, individual and group, for therapists, case managers, interns, and volunteers.
- Provide assessment and individual/group counseling and case management for adult and/or child sexual assault victims, sex trafficking victims, their families and significant others (crisis, short and long-term, group, or alternative modalities)
- Deliver trauma specific psychotherapy in the form of Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) with children and Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy with adults as needed. Additionally, employ other psychotherapeutic modalities models as determined by assessments and client needs including – art therapy, play therapy and family systems therapy.
- Maintain adequate documentation as required by the agency
- Implement assessments and outcome evaluations
- Case Management
- Liaise with community providers and systems who are required support services for victims
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Professional license and Graduate degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social
Work or related field
Required experience: Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience providing clinical supervision and
Minimum five (5) years’ experience in providing assessment, evaluation and therapy to adult
and/or child clients
Required license or certification: Must be licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
PAAR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply e-mail your cover letter and resume to Lisa Kadlecik Executive and Development Manager lisak”@”paar.net