This position is responsible for providing administrative support to PAAR. It is responsible for assisting with client intakes, client data, insurance information, in addition to general data /demographic collection and reporting across the agency.
This position performs work of a specialized, confidential nature on matters that impact clients, counselors and contract compliance. Excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Related Degree or Certificate and (1) year experience as an Administrative Assistant
- PA Acts 33/34 certifiable and FBI clearance
- Computer competencies in Microsoft Office and competent in Microsoft Outlook.
- Must complete state mandated forty (40) hour victim service training.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Comfort with and sensitivity to needs/expectations of clients and professionals with varied ethnic, socioeconomic, and philosophical perspectives
- Ability to function as team member of a unit and the agency as a whole
- Must have reliable access to transportation
- Must adhere to professional ethics and agency policy on confidentiality
- Philosophical orientation compatible with PAAR’s philosophy and mission
PAAR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply e-mail your cover letter and resume to Lisa Kadlecik at email@example.com