PAAR clinicians offer consultation to professionals who work with survivors of sexual abuse or assault. These services are offered on a one-time, hourly, or contract basis, depending upon need. PAAR clinicians are also available for presentations on clinical topics to agencies or groups.
Please contact Becky Ludwig, Program Director, Client Services at (412) 431-5665 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Here are some examples of topics we can offer expertise in:
- Trauma and Dissociation: definitions and treatment
- Dealing with self-injury and suicidality
- The connections between trauma and mental health diagnoses
- Multicultural considerations in trauma treatment
- Trauma and substance abuse treatment
- Trauma treatment with sexual and gender minorities